Where to go in a Mental Health Crisis – 3 Steps

  • Call 999 or go to A&E – if you or someone else is experiencing a Mental Health Crisis and you feel the situation is dangerous.  Or call 111 (0845 46 47 in Wales) to get advice and help
  • Need immediate support – The Samartians are there 24/7 to help and advise – https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you/contact-us
  • Your GP – speak to your GP surgery and request an emergency appointment

This is intended to be general guidance and help and not advice

Post Your Thoughts